12.07.2008

My Antique Christmas

I have been meaning to post about my first Christmas as a married lady and, sadly, I am just now getting around to it. I should probably just wait a few more months and post about my second Christmas as a married lady, but I am too proud of my vintage-y tree and my mother-in-law deserves some accolades for her amazing sense of style and creativity. If you don't already know, I have the most precious MIL and, because of her, our first tree was awesome! I am not into the whole red and green look so decorating for Christmas had me stumped. So, I just started pulling some of my favorite antiques off of shelves and out of boxes and ta-da!


My mom's black patent baby shoes


Silhouette cutting of my G-daddy

Silhouette cutting of my G-mama



Our stockings handmade by Cory's mom!


No comments: